Mary Powell DeLille
Owner, Broker/REALTOR, GRI
A little about me...
Mary Powell, a High Point native and owner of DeLille HOME, has built her career around her love for real estate and her commitment to the High Point community. In 2023, Mary Powell took a leap of faith and opened DeLille HOME to provide an elevated real estate experience with first-hand knowledge of the High Point real estate market.
Mary Powell’s foundation in real estate comes from her mom, Carol Young, a top-producing agent in High Point for over 37 years. Mary Powell obtained her real estate license in 1996 after graduating from the College of Charleston. Her unique combination of a Studio Arts degree and years of experience in the field allows her to approach her work with an artistic sensibility and practical expertise, ensuring a seamless experience for her clients.
Because of her numerous renovation, remodeling, and preservation projects, she deeply understands the construction and mechanics of HOMEs. Because of her extensive list of industry contacts, her clients receive top-notch support for maintaining their HOMEs, guaranteeing an elevated and stress-free real estate experience.
Passionate about historical HOMEs, Mary Powell’s expertise has earned her the prestigious Carraway Award of Merit presented by Preservation North Carolina. Her commitment to preserving architectural heritage and sharing her knowledge with clients sets her apart as a trusted advisor in this niche market.
In her HOME life, Mary Powell is known as mom to two college-aged boys and wife to Marc, a commercial real estate broker with Price Commercial in High Point. She also gives back to the High Point community by volunteering and holding leadership roles in various nonprofits.
Member and active in the following Civic and Social organizations:
- High Point Regional Association of Realtors, Member
- North Carolina Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Junior League of High Point, Inc., Member, Board Member
- President, ‘14-’16
- Sustainer Advisor to Board of Directors, ‘22-’24
- Showhouse Chair with Traditional Home Magazine, ‘15
- JLHP Showhouse Chair with ASPIRE DESIGN AND HOME Magazine, ‘19
- High Point Preservation Society, Board Member
- High Point Historic Preservation Commission, Member
- High Point Chamber of Commerce, Member
- High Point Historical Society, Member
- President ‘11-’12
- PTA, Officer, Board Member
- Northwood Elementary
- Ferndale Middle School
- High Point Central
- Hospice of the Piedmont, Board Member – ‘22-’25
- Board Member, Past Positions
- Bison Pride
- Communities In Schools
- Boys and Girls Club
- Out of the Garden Project
- Good Friends of High Point
- Wine and Design: Painting with Cancer Patients
- High Point Country Club, Member